Snow forecast ahead of Thanksgiving, Piedra River sets record low

    101

    Snow was expected to start falling Tuesday night and is forecasted to continue, with an 80 percent chance of snow throughout the day Wednesday, Nov. 24, and a 20 percent chance into the night, according to the National Weather Service. 

    The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.