By Danyelle Leentjes | Seeds of Learning
The halls of Seeds of Learning have been transformed into a winter wonderland. Children and families are greeted by snowflakes hanging from the ceiling, snowmen and icicles hanging from the walls, signs leading to the North Pole, Santa’s Workshop and the Polar Express, to name a few.
None of this would have been possible without the continued, generous support of our community. It is the donations given to Seeds of Learning that make it possible to offer the highest level of education in early childhood development at a reduced tuition fee for families in our community.
Tuition only covers 40 percent of the operating expenses. Your donation today, no matter how small, can show a child the path to a brighter future.
Seeds has transformed the lives of more than 1,000 children and their families for 25 years. Seeds is the leaders in early childhood education because our program is distinctively different. Here is how:
• NAEYC accredited: Our center is in the top 10 percent in the nation.
• Held to higher standards: Program audited by three outside organizations.
• Results you can measure: Seeds students outperform their peers in kindergarten.
• Experience matters: Highly qualified, degreed teachers and administration.
• Sliding scale tuition: Meeting the financial needs of the community.
• Powerful parent partnerships.
• Award-winning parenting classes.
• Connecting families to vital community resources.
• Individual learning plans designed for each child and their needs.
Will you be the one to help at-risk children experience a nurturing world that feels safe? Will you be the person to provide them with the confidence to feel that their future is bright?
When you give to Seeds, you are giving to a reputable organization with more than two decades of experience and that has set the standard in early childhood education in Archuleta County. We need your help to continue the high standard of programming families have come to rely on.
If you are moved to support the little learners at Seeds, you may send a check to: Seeds of Learning, P.O. Box 5831, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147 or online at GrowingSeeds.org.
Seeds of Learning is a not-for-profit early childhood education center promoting the growth of the “whole child” while instilling the love of learning for diverse young learners in Pagosa Springs.