By Marcy Mitchell | Aspire
Tickets to attend Aspire’s Barn Bash at Paradise Ranch are now sold out. However, tickets for our exciting raffle are still available and you do not have to be present to win.
Tickets are on sale at https://aspirepagosa.org/upcoming-events/.
Thanks to the generosity of our local businesses, Aspire is selling raffle tickets for a chance to win more than $10,000 in prizes. You can purchase raffle tickets online at https://aspirepagosa.org/upcoming-events in advance or with cash or check at the event.
You do not have to be present to win. These prizes include, but are not limited to:
• A $1,000 shopping spree at Ski and Bow Rack.
• New luxury furniture from Pike Interiors.
• A $400 gift card from Voormi.
• Date night for a year at your favorite restaurants in Pagosa Springs.
• Pamper Me Package including two one-hour massages from Marcus Hughes, a $200 gift card from Ooh La La Salon, mani/pedi from Nails by Jessica, facial from Moondance Facial Studio, Rodan and Fields and Mary Kay makeup.
• Private photography session by Jayne Marie Photography.
• A $500 gift card from Sutton Automotive (excludes tires and batteries).
• Framed print from local artist Marcus Hughes.
• Half a grass-fed cow from Jim Bramwell Ranch and meat processing from Cole’s.
• Nespresso Vertuo coffee machine.
• Basket from Goodman’s.
• Gift certificate from Bayfield Gardens.
• Date Night: Escape Zone for two, tickets to the Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts and dinner at Mountain Pizza.
• Coach purse and wallet.
All proceeds from the event will benefit Aspire’s affordable prenatal care program and parenting classes.
Aspire currently provides services to more than 80 percent of all pregnant women in Archuleta County, which include pregnancy tests, early ultrasounds, prenatal care, prenatal and parenting education, and STI/STD testing and treatment. Over the past few years, our prenatal clinic has helped lower the preterm birth rate and low birth rate percentage in our area by allowing disadvantaged women to see a quality MD for prenatal care up to 36 weeks.
In addition, Aspire offers free childbirth, prenatal and parenting education to all parents of children age 0 to 3 years old. Aspire’s goal is to help all children 0 to 3 years of age thrive physically, emotionally and socially during the most pivotal stage of development.
For more information, visit https://aspirepagosa.org/upcoming-events, contact Nicole Cotts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 264-5963.