By Rose Chavez | Food System/Food Equity Coalition
Healthy Archuleta is hosting a participatory voting May 22-25. Voters will decide which areas Healthy Archuleta will put at the forefront of its work over the next two years.
Healthy Archuleta, doing business as the FSFE — Food Coalition, conducts assessments, secures resources and supports community initiatives relating to food and nutrition that can advance the health of our community. We are asking that you look over the various focus areas and tell us what matters most to you.
In order to participate:
1. Please complete the voter registration form at: https://www.foodcoalition4archuleta.org/.
2. Please watch the videos for each focus area on our website:
• Free Food Mobile Market.
• Grow More Local Produce.
• Community Food and Nutrition Education Program.
• Nutrition Security Health Navigator Program.
• Design of Local Food Hub.
3. Please look for an email on May 22 with your username and password for the voting platform.
4. Finally, cast your vote between May 22 and May 25.
For more information about the health assessment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 371-3227. To donate to support the work of Healthy Archuleta, please visit our website, https://www.foodcoalition4archuleta.org/donate.html.