County extends RV permit length to help housing issues


The Archuleta County Board of County Commissioners (BoCC) has taken another action to address workforce housing in the county.

The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.