County looks at increasing short-term rental fees


    By Clayton Chaney
    Staff Writer

    Owners of short-term rental (STR) properties in Archuleta County may see an increase to their annual fees, and some may see an increase in their property taxes.

    The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.