The regular meeting of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) Board of Directors will be held today, July 17, at 5:30 p.m. at 100 Lyn Ave. A work session for the board will be held directly before the meeting at 4 p.m.
Some of the agenda items to be discussed are outlined below.
• Water loss update, investment report and financial statements.
• Public hearing for the consideration of inclusion for Log Park Water Company and Log Park Subdivision, scheduled for 6 p.m.
• Consideration of water loss definitions and objectives.
• Consideration of approval of two-year rate freeze.
• Consideration of approval of revisions to the bylaws codifying several changes, including the requirement that all PAWSD elections be conducted by mail ballot.
• Consideration to reinstate TABOR protections immediately for district customers.
For an official agenda, visit www.pawsd.org/July-17-14.html. All PAWSD Board meetings and work sessions are open to the public.