A special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District has been scheduled for Tuesday, June 25, at 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the district’s administrative office located at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Consideration of Resolution 2013 – 02 — Resolution to Adopt an Upsizing Policy.
2. Consideration of request for water service line for proposed plat.
3. Consideration of engagement — Goldman, Robbins, and Nicholson, PC.
4. Consideration of bad debt write-off at issuance of Archuleta County Treasurer’s Deed.
5. Forest Service brief on the West Fork Fire.
Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.