A regular meeting of the board of directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District has been scheduled for Tuesday, April 9, at 2 p.m. The meeting will be held at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda:
• Water loss update.
• Quarterly financial statements and investment report.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of PAWSD current leakage rate policy.
5. Consideration of request for waiver of charges — Cynda Green.
6. Consideration of Log Park inclusion request.
7. Consideration of property tax lien endorsements.
8. Consideration of CWCB loan contract amendment.
9. Consideration of update on employee health insurance renewal process.
10. Consideration of board consensus on removal of RPIE from CIP.
11. Consideration of fire hydrant maintenance agreement.
Any other business brought the board will be duly considered.