A regular meeting and public hearing of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda.
• Minutes — Jan. 8 regular meeting.
• Water loss update.
• Archuleta County area construction update — John Ruyle.
3. Public comment.
4. Public hearing — 2:30 p.m. — Mill Creek POA Inclusion and Consideration of Order of Inclusion.
5. Consideration of Review of Non-rate Revenues.
6. Consideration of Solarbee purchase.
7. Consideration of backhoe loader purchase.
8. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.