By Jill Davis
We know so many of you have been patiently waiting for our team to bring you news of the 2021 festival season. While we understand that we are all so eager to gather again and revel in the magic of live music on Reservoir Hill, we have had to thoroughly consider every aspect of creating an environment that is safe and enjoyable for our entire community.
At this time, we cannot, in good conscience, move forward as initially planned with the Pagosa Folk N’ Bluegrass Festival, jam camps and workshops scheduled for June 4-6. We know that this is heartbreaking news for all of us, but our No. 1 priority remains the health and safety of our festival family and community.
We will be issuing refunds to all of you amazing folks who still have live tickets in our system, which will be processed by March 15. If you are a ticket holder, you do not need to contact us to request a refund, as they will be automatically processed.
We cannot express how valuable your support is to the future of the festivals and we welcome any contributions. This link will direct you to our website, should you be interested in making a donation to support our festivals: https://donate.nprstations.org/ksut/support-ksut-festivals.
We are hard at work behind the scenes reimagining a hybrid offering of in-person and/or live stream performances for that weekend, and are deferring to state, regional, tribal and local restrictions and advisements, as well as monitoring vaccine distribution as we craft an experience for all to enjoy.
We are still holding out hope that we will be able to proceed with the Four Corners Folk Festival over Labor Day weekend, but acknowledge that we may all need to embrace a few logistic changes that will make it possible for us to gather, and will only proceed if we are able to do so safely.
Please feel free to contact Festival Director Jill Davis at email@example.com with any additional questions.
We appreciate your patience as we forge ahead with music in our hearts and the safety of our community in our minds.