A landmark lost

4
Photo courtesy Pagosa Springs History Museum Frank Buckles built his Buckles and Schultz Hall in the early 1900s. It later became known as the Arlington Hotel and was operated by the Patterson family.
Photo courtesy Pagosa Springs History Museum
Frank Buckles built his Buckles and Schultz Hall in the early 1900s. It later became known as the Arlington Hotel and was operated by the Patterson family.

The Adobe: a glance back

First constructed as a two-story, wood-sided building circa 1900, The Adobe has seen many changes over the years, and existed under a variety of names.

The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.