We’ve been writing about ownership and development of the Pagosa Hot Springs following arrival of the white man circa 1876. Today, we continue with an 1883 description of a bath in the only building available at that time. The Springs had absentee owners and a celebration was being conducted by J.L. Campbell, the new manager.
The full version of this story is available in the print edition and e-edition of the Pagosa Springs SUN. Subscribe today by calling (970)264-2100 or click here.