A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 10, at 2 p.m. at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda:
• Minutes — 10/22/13 special meeting and 11/12/13 regular meeting.
• Water loss update.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of sewer line from Town of Pagosa Springs to PAWSD main campus.
5. Consideration of water line from Meadows Subdivision to District 2.
6. Consideration of revisions to 2014 rate structure.
7. Consideration of proposed 2014 budget and certification of mill levies.
8. Consideration of Board of Directors Code of Conduct.
9. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.