The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the San Juan Water Conservancy District has been scheduled for Monday, June 10, at 5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the district’s administrative office, located at 46 Eaton Drive, Suite 5.
Following is the agenda.
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of April 8, 2013, minutes.
3. Marcy Mitchell — presentation of district website.
• Ratification of website design estimate agreement.
4. Discussion and consideration of Dry Gulch Reservoir Project:
• Update reports from Rod Proffitt, Larry Ash, Sue Walan.
• PAWSD April 16, 2013, letter.
• 2013 tasks:
A. Land acquisition — agreement with Western Land Group, Inc.
B. Strategic plan.
C. Marketing plan — request for proposals.
5. Report on Water Information Program.
6. Discussion and consideration of water rights cases.
7. Other business.