A work session of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 22, at 2 p.m. The work session will be held at the district’s administrative office located at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Discussion of 2013 board meeting calendar.
2. Discussion of Dec. 31, 2012, investment report.
3. Discussion of non-rate revenues and schedule of fees and charges.
4. Discussion of CIP decisions at the Dec. 11, 2012, board meeting.
5. Discussion of lump sum with performance bonds bid for sewer line from Town of Pagosa Springs to PAWSD main campus.
6. Discussion of lump sum with performance bonds bid for water line from Meadows Subdivision to Town of Pagosa Springs.
7. Discussion of draft drought management plan update.
Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.