A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District (PAWSD) has been scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 8, at 2 p.m.
The meeting will be held at 100 Lyn Ave.
The proposed agenda is as follows:
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of consent agenda:
• Minutes — 6/26/12 special meeting and 12/11/12 regular meeting.
• Water loss update.
3. Public comment.
4. Consideration of request for waiver of charges — Larry Fisher.
5. Consideration of Resolution 2013–01 — board of directors annual posting for meetings.
6. Consideration of work order for master plan water modeling — Bartlett & West, Inc.
7. Consideration of rotating chairmanship.
8. Consideration of revenue bond board policy.
9. Consideration of dissolution of the CIP Committee.
10. Reconsideration of CIP decisions at the Dec. 11, 2012, board meeting.
11. Any other business brought before the board will be duly considered.