The Archuleta County Planning Commission will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 11, in the commissioners’ meeting room at the county courthouse.
The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
The agenda includes:
Call to order; roll call.
• Dalton Private Airstrip — Spring Valley Ranches Lot 8, Conditional Use Permit for a private airstrip on private land (CUP 2011-03), continued from Nov. 17, 2011.
• Land Use Code Amendments (to follow New Business).
Land Use reviews:
• Morelock-Anderson/Brown Plat Amendment (three into two) — Lake Forest Estates Lots 362X, 364, and 366Z to become Lots 362Z and 366ZZ
Other old business.
Land Use Code Amendments:
• Section 9 adding requirements for a pipeline permit specific to Oil and Gas (Mining) Regulations to be added as Section 9.2.5.
• Section 4.6 — Plat Amendments, codifying a process for vacating platted roadways in compliance with Road and Bridge Standards and Colorado Revised State Statutes.
Next planning commission meeting, 6 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 25.
For information on the projects or items listed for this meeting, visit www.archuletacounty.org/Planning/applications.asp or contact Planning at 731-3877 or email@example.com.