The Archuleta County Solid Waste Fund, in conjunction with the Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Pagosa Springs, is hosting the annual E-cycle Event to recycle and dispose of computers, electronics, office equipment and similar materials in an environmentally conscious manner.
The event is Friday, April 15, and Saturday, April 16, at Town Park.
This year, materials will be collected and hauled to the City of Durango. Natural Evolution, a minority owned company from Oklahoma, is working with the City of Durango to recycle and dispose of this material.
Fees for the disposal of the materials are as follows:
• CPU, desktop printer, scanner, fax machine — $6.
• Monitor, laptop, TV up to 27 inches — $16.
• TV over 27 inches — ?$26.
• Large office equipment: copiers, combined machines, plotters, etc. — 25 cents per pound.
• Keyboards, mice, cables, power cords, cell phones, cameras,?camcorders, CD players, video games, inkjet cartridges, batteries — no charge.
Cash or checks are accepted.
Call Chris Tanner at 264-5660, Ext. 229, for more information, or check the website at www.archuletacounty.org.