The Archuleta County Airport Advisory Commission will meet at 3 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 19, in the Airport Conference Room, 777 County Road 600 to consider the following agenda items.
Minutes of Jan. 15, 2009, meeting — approval by AAC.
• Establishment of working committee to create a five-year economic development plan with selection of members for individual duties.
• Progress reports from designated committee members.
Reports and updates:
• BoCC report.
• Airport manager’s report and updates – Bill McKown
• ALP-19 update — Runway Fog Seal.
• Facelift for airport Web site.
• New business opportunity.
• FBO report –– Bob Goubitz.
• Diedra Fortier — update on May 16 Fly-in.
Time, date and location of next AAC Meeting –– March 19, 2009.