You have an opportunity to help real people in Archuleta County, by ringing a virtual bell.
To make an online donation to the Archuleta County Team Kettle, or to become a virtual bell ringer, all you have to do is log on to www.onlineredkettle.org.
The Salvation Army has provided a simple way to extend the hand of hope to those in need through onlineredkettle.org. The Online Red Kettle program is a peer to the fund-raising effort that allows individuals to donate funds to the Archuleta County Salvation Army, or to join the Archuleta County “Team Kettle.”
We encourage you to join our team, or to create a personal kettle of your own to have an exponential effect of blessing those who are in crisis. If 100 people in Pagosa recruited just five friends to give $10 each, we could easily reach our goal of $5,000 before Christmas. Onlineredkettle.org makes it easy to track your donations, send e-mail requests and thank yous, and even download blog and Facebook widgets.
If you want to donate online follow these instructions:
• Log on to www.onlineredkettle.org.
• Use the “Find a Kettle” option (on the right side of the page) to locate the Archuleta County Team Kettle; our team name is “Archuleta County.”
• You can make a donation and/or join the team to raise funds.
If for some reason you can’t locate the team Kettle for our county, you can:
• Use the Donate Now option on the home page.
• Enter Pagosa Springs, CO under the box listed as “Donate to the local Salvation Army.” Just follow the instructions to be assured your donation will remain in Archuleta County.
If you are uncomfortable with cyberspace, you can always rely on our local postal service to deliver donations to Salvation Army, P.O. Box 1567, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147.
To find out more about the mission of the Salvation Army, visit the Intermountain Divisional Headquarters Web site at www.imsalvationarmy.org or call us at 264-9959.
Merry Christmas from the Archuleta County Service Extension Unit of the Salvation Army.